The player in the dynamic and exciting two-player shooter Noob vs FNAF must gather resources to build his own base. It's all for the sole purpose of surviving as many animated waves as you can!
• Single-person as well as two-person modes
• There are six different gaming venues.
seven distinct types of animation
• There are 11 distinct categories of weapons.
• A choice of 91 skins and the possibility to download skins from the internet
• Automated turrets, mines, fences, and other structures to add variety to your constructions.
• The ability to change the controls
• Amass your resources.
• Laying a solid foundation
• Survive as many animated waves as possible.
One player can move left, right, up, and down.
Timer on its own: L
Motion is controlled by W A S D and the self-timer by H.